For emergencies call (09) 442 2222
About Watercare
Sign in to your account
Looking for other content in this section?

Leak Allowance Rebate

In instances where you have received an unusually high water bill due to a water leak, you may be able to apply to Watercare for a partial rebate of the charges.

It is the property owner’s responsibility to maintain the plumbing and fittings within their private property and Watercare has no obligation to pay for water losses within private properties.

However, we have a policy to assist our customers with a rebate if they have had the leak repaired and have not made a previous request within the last two years.

Applications for leak remission need to be submitted in writing to Watercare using the
Leak Allowance Application

Please ensure you have read and understand the Leak Allowance Rebate terms and conditions.



































How to check for a possible leak 





For emergencies call (09) 442 2222

Copyright ©2010 Watercare. All rights reserved.