Start-finish: Early 2021 – 2024
Location: Dunkirk Road, Panmure
To cater for current and future growth in the area we will be building:
- A new pump station with larger pumps and storage to prevent overflows during wet weather
- An upgraded gravity main that takes local flows from Panmure central
- A new connector pipeline from the Dunkirk Pump Station to take flows on a more direct route to the Eastern Interceptor
What happens next?
We will shortly apply for the required permissions and resource consents, and will keep the public updated as we work toward construction later this year.
How will this work affect you?
- During construction of pipelines there may be some traffic disruption – we will notify the public of any traffic management and layout changes prior to construction
- Construction sites will be fenced to ensure public safety
- The works will generate some noise and increased construction related traffic at our sites
- Working hours will be 7am to 6pm Monday to Saturday
Please email: email@example.com
If you would like to receive our newsletter, you can sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Dunkirk wastewater upgrades newsletter (March 2021)