Start finish: February 2019 – June 2020
Location: Lawsons Creek, near Moiré Rd, Massey
Work has now started in the park and is due to finish in June 2020. The completed pipeline will create additional capacity to cater for growth in West Harbour and help reduce wastewater overflows into the environment.
The pipeline will be created by a tunnel boring machine and extend past the Moiré Park playing fields and connect into the existing network at Allington Road.
How will this work affect you?
- Some areas will be fenced off for public safety in areas where construction will take place
- There will be truck movements inside the park. Please follow all signs and stay safe in areas marked for truck movements
- There will be road works on Allington Road. Traffic management will be in place
- Some park access ways will be closed when installing the pipeline
- Alternative route options will be signposted for pedestrians during all closures
Please contact our contractor at Pipeline and Civil