We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our workforce, customers, site visitors and the public.
Steps to achieve this include:
- Identifying, understanding and managing workplace hazards
- Establishing safe working practices
- Empowering people to adopt safe practices
- Providing appropriate leadership, training and communication to all employees
- Ensuring full compliance with relevant legislation regulations, codes of practice, policies and procedures for all aspects of our operation
Health and safety inductions
To work at one of our sites you will need to complete an induction beforehand.
- Click here to register and complete your induction online
- Upon completion, download and save your induction certificate.
Non-inducted visitors to site must be accompanied by a Watercare person at all times.
If you have any questions about health, safety or wellbeing at Watercare, call (09) 442 2222, and press 5 or email [email protected]