What this means for commercial water users on the metropolitan network
- You can use a hand-held hose as long as it’s fitted with a trigger nozzle
- You can use a regular hose for health, safety and biosecurity reasons
- You can operate a car wash if it uses recycled water
- You can water plants and paddocks using irrigation systems as long as they are fitted with soil moisture or rain sensors
- You cannot water sports fields.
Water restrictions only apply to customers on the metropolitan network. Click here to see the map.