Non-potable water is available to Auckland businesses for construction and other non-drinking purposes. It gives businesses the opportunity to help with Auckland's water saving efforts by not relying on water from the metropolitan supply network.
There are three non-potable water tanker filling stations across Auckland. These stations are located at:
Takapuna, Western Springs and Penrose.
Click here to see the exact location of the stations.
How the stations operate
- Since 15 February 2021, access the stations has been via swipe card
- Non-potable water is available at a price of $3.20+GST for 1,000 litres
Standard hours of operation
The sites are closed on public holidays
|141 Hugo Johnston Drive,
- Suitable for exterior cleaning
- Wear Hi-Vis
|Western Springs, Stadium Road, Western Springs.
Stadium Road can be accessed from 751 Great North Road
- Water is NOT suitable for exterior cleaning. PPE is required.
|Halls Farm, Orewa: Intersection of Grand Drive and State Highway 1
||Monday - Saturday 7am-7pm**
- Suitable for exterior cleaning. PPE is required.
* Water is NOT suitable for exterior cleaning. PPE (personal protective equipment) is required.
** Suitable for exterior cleaning. PPE is required.
Apply to access our non-potable water supply by completing the form at the bottom of this page