Apply for Works Over approval

Who should complete the application?

If you are not familiar with the application process, we recommend you use a designer, engineer or other qualified person to complete the application for you. Regardless of whether you are applying for works on private or public land, it's important that the following points are adhered to when completing your application. Sticking to these requirements makes it easier for our team and eliminates some of the back-and-forth nature of the process.

What we need from you

  1. All drawings must be to scale
  2. Proper and accurate structural details
  3. Detailed construction methodologies are essential
  4. A list of protection measures of our assets
Works on private land
Works on public land
What information do I need to provide?
Code of Compliance held up? Have you completed the Works Over request for final sign-off?