I'm a Resident

Te uauatanga ā-pūtea

Financial hardship

If you or a loved one is facing difficulty and finding it hard to pay the bills, support might be available to you.

Getting support

Sometimes life can throw you a curve ball in the form of medical treatment, job loss or divorce. We understand that in tough times, you might need some help managing your water bills.

Making payment arrangements

If you have an overdue bill, we can help you set up payment instalments that are within your budget. Reach out via our online H2Bro (chatbot) service.

For more details about how we can help and how we follow up and collect payments, see section four of our Debt management code of practice.

Water Utility Consumer Assistance Trust

This organisation provides financial support to residential customers who are struggling to manage their water and wastewater costs.

Visit their website to see if you’re eligible or apply now using the PDF form.