Conditions of this instruction to accept direct debits under the paperless service
1. I agree that the Initiator must give me at least 10 days’ prior notice of each direct debit, including the first direct debit in a series.
2. Changes to the amounts or dates of a series of direct debits require 30 days’ prior notice to me.
3. I can also agree with the Initiator to receive a same day notice for direct debits specifically requested by me.
4. All notices must be in writing, but can be delivered electronically, if I have agreed that with the Initiator.
5. I can also ask you to reverse a direct debit up to 120 days after the direct debit if:
· I didn’t receive proper notice of the amount and date of the direct debit, or
· I received notice but the amount or date of the direct debit is different from the amount or date on the notice.
6. If I dishonour a direct debit but the Initiator retries it within 5 business days of the original direct debit, I understand that the Initiator doesn’t need to notify me again about that direct debit.