I'm a Resident

Ngā puka mā te kiritaki

Residential forms

A list of forms for our residential customers.

Accounts, billing and payment

Meter support

  • Meter reading enquiry - query a high bill, notify us of a meter misread or submit your own meter reading.

Special support

  • Priority assistance - complete this form if you or a loved one requires additional help using our services.

Other forms

  • General enquiry - for general or miscellaneous enquiries that don't fall into any of our specific categories