Tenants and landlords FAQs

See Tenants or Landlords and property managers for details of your payment responsibilities.

An authorised tenant is permitted by their landlord to deal directly with us about bills and payments.

Find out how it works

The landlord is responsible for repairs of private pipes and plumbing.

Landlords and property managers

Yes, anyone can set up these payments. Remember you will need to cancel the payment if you move house.

Pay by direct debit  

Pay by recurring credit card

Yes, tenants can sign up to MyAccount. Online you can view the account balance, pay a bill, set up direct debit. But you must be an authorised tenant if you want to do these tasks:

  • View billing history
  • Set up e-billing
  • Get a copy of a bill
  • Apply for a leak allowance
  • Link your bill to Xero
  • Change billing address

Register  Log in

To cancel direct debit: Phone us on (09) 442 2222, press 2

To cancel a recurring credit card: Please phone us on (09) 442 2222, press 2