Building public assets

Understand the key steps for new houses, multi-lot projects, subdivisions and major developments
alt=" "

This section is for developers or contractors who are applying to Auckland Council for resource consent and engineering approval to:

  • build a new water or wastewater network and connect it to the public network, or
  • divert or move public pipes.
If the public network is already available at your site, go to Connect your property. Click here to download our compliance brochure.